The editors at Car and Driver have honoured nine Honda models with 2023 “Editors’ Choice” awards, recognizing each vehicle as the best in its respective category, and wholeheartedly recommending them to buyers.
Honda models were recognized across a multitude of segments, with the 2023 Honda Ridgeline the only vehicle of any brand chosen in the mid-size pickup truck category.
The following Honda models earned 2023 Car and Driver “Editors’ Choice” awards:
- Family Sedan: 2023 Honda Accord
- Compact Car: 2023 Honda Civic
- Sport Compact Car: 2023 Honda Civic Si
- Sport Compact Car: 2023 Honda Civic Type R
- Compact SUV: 2023 Honda CR-V
- Mid-Size SUV: 2023 Honda Passport
- Mid-Size SUV: 2023 Honda Pilot
- Mid-Size Pickup Truck: 2023 Honda Ridgeline
- Minivan: 2023 Honda Odyssey
This year Honda has also earned two coveted Car and Driver’s 10Best Car awards for the all-new 2023 Accord and the 2023 Civic lineup that includes the Civic Sedan, Hatchback, Si and the all-new 2023 Type R. The 2023 CR-V was also recognized with a Car and Driver 10Best SUV award.
With 68 total awards, Honda is the winningest brand in Car and Driver 10Best history, and the Honda Accord is the most awarded vehicle in 10Best history by a wide margin. It has made the prestigious list an incredible 37 times, including the last 25 years consecutively.
More information about the Car and Driver “Editors’ Choice” awards and the winning Honda vehicles can be found here.