People and Culture
Owen Sound Honda’s team members are the driving force behind our success. Each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests everyday. Whether it’s a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, our amazing team understands that our business is much more than selling vehicles. It’s about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
The ideal candidate is reliable, ethical, possesses great people skills, takes pride in their work and has a natural interest in learning and developing new skills.
Full Time Licensed Service Technician
Owen Sound Honda is seeking a full-time Automotive Technician.
The Technician is responsible for maintaining, repairing and servicing clients’ vehicles ensuring client safety, satisfaction and contributing to the overall success of our Service Department while upholding the Dealerships standards and values.
- Fully Licensed Technician or 2 or 3 year Apprentice
- Strong aptitude of technical & mechanical repairs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong product knowledge and/or willing to obtain
- Organized and attention to detail
- Results oriented, accountable, reliable and punctual
- Able to operate manual and automatic transmission
- Basic computer skill
Education & Experience:
- College Diploma or Trade School Certificate in Automotive Studies or equivalent Strong product knowledge and/or willing to complete required programs
- Valid Automotive Service Technician (310S) or 2 or 3 year Apprentice
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License with a cleaning driving record
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Minimum tow years experience as an Automotive Technician
If you believe you are the candidate for Owen Sound Honda, please submit your resume in confidence to:
Ashim Umar, General Manager Owen Sound Honda
PO Box 820
OWEN SOUND ON N4K 5W9
Or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Owen Sound Honda is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.